2500 W. Madison Street Sioux Falls, SD
View Spec as PDF
Sale Price: $375,000
Building Size: 1,544 sq. ft.
Total Available Space: 1,544 sq. ft.
Year Built: 1990
- Building Size: 1,544 sq. ft.
- Year Built: 1990
- Lot Size: .27 acres (11,946 sq. ft.)
- New All-In-One POS - Passport
- LED Lights, Surround Sound, Cameras Inside/Outside
- New Heating Unit on Roof
- Tanks tested Nov. 2017 - Passed
- Zoning: C-2
- Liquor License Coming Soon
- List price: $375,000
- Inventory not included in sale price: approx $40,000
- 2017 Real Estate Taxes: $3,048.43
- Owner is relocating
- Detailed financials available
- Inside sales approx. $50,000/ mo.
- Gas sales approx. 25,000+ gallons/ mo.
- Located on the corner of W. Madison & N. Kiwanis
- 1 mile east of I-29
- Busy intersection surrounded by apartments, houses, and hotels
- 2016 Traffic Counts:
- -W. Madison: 8,700 vpd
- -N. Kiwanis: 9,000 vpd
- Area neighbors include: Sioux Empire Fair Grounds, Ron’s Garage, Jane Adams Elementary School, Denny Sanford Premier Center, Sioux Falls Convention Center